(I had the chicken with a Dole Caesar Salad)
4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
6 oz of plain Greek yogurt
9 teaspoons of Tandoori seasoning (I got mine from The Spice and Tea Exchange)
1/2 cucumber, peeled and diced
Juice from 1 lime
Salt and pepper for taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Rinse and pat dry chicken breasts, then lightly sprinkle 3 tsp of Tandoori seasoning on both sides of chicken
2. Take two spoonfuls of Greek yogurt and spread evenly on both sides of chicken.
3. Sprinkle another 3 tsp of Tandoori seasoning on both sides of chicken
4. Put chicken on a baking pan and place in an oven for 20 minutes, then turn over and cook for another 10 minutes.
5. While the chicken is baking, take remaining yogurt and mix in remaining Tandoori seasoning, lime juice, and cucumber.